||Continue to app|
"QRsetup" lets you easily connect your iOS devices to the AirStation. Just scanning the AirStation's QR code will connect your iOS devices to the AirStation automatically.
Compatible Android Devices:
Android devices with a functional camera implemented (rear camera with autofocus function).
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Android 5.0 / 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Android 7.0 / 7.1 (Nougat)
- Android 8.0 / 8.1 (Oreo)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
Compatible Wireless Access Points:
Buffalo AirStation that is compatible with QRsetup.
- Not all AirStation devices are compatible with QRsetup. Only AirStation models with a QR code on the sticker or setup card are compatible with QRsetup.
- If an error occurs, try any of the following suggestions:
1. Reboot your Android device.
2. Move the mobile device closer to the AirStation and try again.
3. Check the AirStation's operation mode. Make sure the switch is on either Auto or Router mode.
4. Change the AirStation's wireless channel.
5. Use another QR code if there are 2 QR codes on the setup card.
6. Initialize the AirStation (all settings will be deleted).
- For 2.4 GHz Users: Your Android device may not be compatible with wireless channels 12 and 13. If so, change the AirStation's wireless channel to any one between 1-11.
- For 5 GHz Users: Your Android device may not be compatible with wireless channels 52-140. If so, change the AirStation's wireless channel to any one between 36-48.
- The AirStation's QR code contains the factory default security settings. If you've changed any AirStation security settings, you won't be able to connect with QRsetup.
- On a device running Android 6.0 or later, this app cannot work due to OS restrictions unless permission to access the camera and location services is granted. Follow the displayed directions and configure the settings. (This app does not collect any location data or data obtained by the camera.)
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED.
posted on 2018-10-10
- Now compatible with Android 9.0.
- Now compatible only with Android 4.4 or later.
- On a device running Android 6.0 or later, the app now asks for permission to access the camera and location services when it launches.
posted on 2017-02-28
posted on 2016-09-25
Now supports Android 7.0.,Fixed the below occurrences when Android 6.0 or later devices (except Wi-Fi-only tablets) connect to a Wi-Fi network with no internet access:,- An error occurs although the connection is successfully made.,- Device keeps using mobile data.,Fixed the issue where a device with multiple Wi-Fi profiles could not connect to a desired network.,Fixed the issue where QR code is displayed upside-down on Nexus 5X.,Retry possible after reading a wrong QR code.,Fixed minor issues.
posted on 2016-09-25
Add a review
Tell us your experience with QRsetup